Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Merry Christmas Finish

Merry Christmas
Carriage House Samplings
32 ct mystery linen
DMC threads

Another Christmas ornament for this year-it is a great feeling to be ready for Christmas exchanges ahead of time :)
Yes, I have been stitching.  Mostly on the BOAF Mystery Sampler.  I am finally starting on the 2nd part. An update next week on that.

But, guess what?  Yes, I am wanting to start something new!!  And after I saw another blogger talking about this one, I signed up-check it out!  It is another mystery design from a darling designer, Natalie at L'Atelier Perdu.  It will be my first project by her. Looking forward to getting started on it!

9 comments:

Michele said...

Love Merry Christmas My Friend. I stitched it once last year ..might have to do it again :)

Deb said...

Just love your Merry Christmas piece. I think that there's not a better feeling than to be ahead of the exchange game!!

gracie said...

What a lovely ornament for someone!

Karen said...

Kudos on getting ahead.... can't wait to see what your new SAL looks like.

happy stitching...

mdgtjulie said...

Grats on the finish, and can't wait to see your new start!!

Sherry said...

What a lovely finish! Congratulations on being ahead of the game!

Giovanna said...

Nice ornament, well done!

Brigitte said...

That's a very pretty one.

Siobhán said...

Great job, Teresa! I love it. I keep saying that I need to get working on ornaments and instead just keep on with the samplers. I need to ge with it!

I'm off to check that mystery now...