I have updated my For Sale page with lots of new items--check it out with the link at the top of the page!
Only my 2nd finish in 2013, but I'm proud of it...
L'Atelier Perdu 2012 Mystery Sampler-Patches of Life
This color palette is much softer and muted than I usually stitch with. But I decided to trust Natalie's instincts. A couple of changes-as I mentioned before I changed the large center motif to represent my 3 daughters and my 2 grandkids, I changed the lady's dress to dark blue in the bottom left corner (dh says that corner looks like 2 women-see what I have to put up with) , and I didn't fill in several motifs with the ecru background. I thought this linen was light enough. Great design, Natalie!
Dont know which project will catch my interest next. I'll keep you posted.
Now onto fun business, it's my 3rd blogoversary tomorrow (2-20) and I am so very grateful for all my followers and friends made thru this blog. I want to celebrate with a giveaway!
Here is what the giveaway contains-
1. Brightneedle's Needlework Shop pattern
2. Shepherds Bush Summer pattern
3. Stacy Nash's Love Pinkeep & Heart KIT-this was an exclusive to the members of the Stacy Club thru Country Sampler-this includes linen, threads, and fabric for finishing
4. Lizzie Kate Flip-It F26-July-charm included
5. Mary Englebreit Happy Day tin
Very, very easy entry rules-
1. Please comment on this post only.
2. You must be or become a follower of my blog
3. Please post on your blog about this giveaway for an extra entry (if you do this be sure to post about it here on a separate comment)
4. This giveaway will close on Feb 24th and I will draw a winner on Feb 25th.
5. Includes all followers (yes, out of the USA also included)
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!