Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Carolyn Pearce's Home Sweet Home Book

I mentioned a few months ago about reading on Mary Corbet's blog about a shop that was kitting up Carolyn Pearce's Home Sweet Home Embroidered Workbox.
I got on their waiting list on Dec 29, 2013.  And it came last week!
It felt like Christmas!
 

This is the book I am talking about in case you are not familiar with it. Below are photos of the threads and fabrics that came in the kit. The book is not included in the kit.











If you are interested in learning more, contact A Stitching Shop in Denver.   They might have a few more kits available.  Scroll down on the home page for more info.

11 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...

Real pretty. Have fun finishing out.

Cricket-bug Corner said...

Ii useed to go to that shop when I lived ther!

Margaret said...

Wow! What a kit that is! Wonderful! I want the kit if only to drool over. lolol! But I won't go for it.

Barb said...

What a cute little house. I have never stitched a 3 dimensional subject.

Annette-California said...

Gorgeous kit of mixed threads, beads and fabrics. WOW!! I really look forward to when you start this beautiful project. Congrats on getting this.
love Annette

Thoeria said...

What a lovely challenging project (well it would be a challenge for me :D ) I look forward to seeing you progress on it :)

Chris said...

What a great project, the kit has so many different types of material.

Andrea said...

A wonderful project. Have fun!

Sheryl said...

Very pretty project. Looks interesting.

Beth in IL said...

Thanks for sharing this. I have a friend(Cough, cough) who really wants to do this.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow! That is quite the kit!