Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Christmas Ornaments Part 5


My first attempt to "stage" my picture. Hmmm... I think I better keep trying. :)

Here are the latest finished ornaments.

The larger one is a Kelly Clark needlepoint angel. I used several metallic threads including red, gold, silver, and white Snow. The rest of the angel was stitched with my favorite needlepoint thread-Vineyard Silk.

The small one is a cute design by Belinda Karls-Nace of Blue Ribbon Designs. It is Established With Love. This design was #3 in the SYHO series in 2010. It was stitched on 36 ct linen instead of the called-for 32 ct. So it is a little smaller than it is supposed to be and it makes the angel look bigger!
I got this chart in an exchange with a wonderful new stitching friend-thanks again, Lorrie!

(More about our exchange coming soon to this stitchy blog.)

7 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful finishes Teresa! I can't wait to see your tree.

Mel said...

Very cute.

It might work out better for you if you put down a blanket or something larger for the background that will cover all the edges of the photo.

gracie said...

Very nice.....

Sherry said...

what great ornaments! Enjoy them.

Babs in Alabama said...

Teresa, your staging is just fine :) and the ornaments adorable. It was fun scrolling down the whole page and seeing all the ornies at one time. Your dd did a beautiful job with the snowman!
hugs,
babs

Carol said...

These are both new designs to me, Teresa, and they are each so pretty!

Meari said...

Pretty ornaments! I think the pic is great.