After much pulling of charts and putting back of charts and pulling threads and making lists and changing my mind, here is the list of projects for the Crazy January Challenge 2011. In no particular order-
1. Homespun Elegance Holiest of Nights
2. Plum Street Samplers Rejoice
3. Blackbird Designs Mystery Sampler 2009-see Giovanna's here
4. Raise the Roof Happy Camper
5. Hawkins House-Apple Tree Sampler
6. Praiseworthy Stitches Tiny Pumpkin Etui-scroll down
7. With Thy Needle & Thread Give Thanks
8. Little House Needleworks Needle & Thread
9. Praiseworthy Stitches Sunflower Friends
10. Blackbird Designs Spring Fling
11. BrightNeedle Pretty in Pink Pinkeep and Fob-scroll down
12. Petite Sampling Etui-collarboration by Cherished Stitches, Priaseworthy Stitches, The Stitching Parlor and With My Needle
13. With My Needle Quaker Hornbook
14. Sheepish Designs Temptation
15. Needle Delights-Rainforest Crunch-scroll down to 15th item
16. Renaissance Designs Five Christmas Trees Shimmering
A careful combination of small, medium and large projects by a broad selection of designers.
Did I tell you the initial 22 charts that I pulled turned into 23 charts? Then I had to reduce and that was the hardest part of this challenge so far! Despite my best efforts, I could only get to 16 charts. :) The criteria I had to use was sometimes bizarre.
For example, I had a different box-type project that I wanted to stitch (from Antique & Sampler Quarterly magazine). But I had all the Vikki Clayton silks for Petite Sampling Etui in my stash and I would have had to order a bunch of Gloriana and NPI silks for the other project. So, considering my budget, I went with PSE.
All of the fabric is cut and the last threads needed are on order. I'm anxious to get started, but still stitching to finish some small items for 2010.
Edited: The link to this amazing challenge is here and on my sidebar. It will take you to the original site and all the explanations (very simple).
Six Months and Two Days
48 minutes ago