Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ta-Da!

Raise the Roof
Happy Camper
32 ct navy Permin Linen
GAST and DMC threads
Woo Hoo!  Another Crazy January Challenge finished! This is #10 of the 16 in my challenge.  So I guess I am still on course to finish by the end of 2011. Have you noticed that all my over 1 projects are still unfinished?  Don't miss the little owl in the tree! Too bad we don't have lightning bugs in WA state.

This is a gift for my grandson-probably for Christmas as his birthday is over for this year.  Guess where he is going this weekend?  Yes, camping!

Noel
Log Cabin Designs
Mystery 32 ct linen
DMC threads

Another Christmas ornament finished!  I will be a happy camper on my next "finish-finishing" day :)

I am starting to see more Jardin Prive Sampler au Bouquets finished on blogs.  Guess I better dig it out and get stitching.  Have a great weekend everyone!

10 comments:

gracie said...

so pretty

Teresa said...

I am love with the little camper, too cute.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Blu Stitcher said...

WTG, they are both great

Christine said...

Great finish on the camping sampler and the ornament design is lovely

Giovanna said...

Happy Camper is too cure for words! Nice ornie too.

Nancy said...

Such a cute finish!

Deanne J said...

Great finishes

Michele said...

very nice finishes!

mdgtjulie said...

Cute finishes. Keep it up with the CJC and you'll finish them all!!!

Siobhán said...

Wow, you are CRANKING out the finishes! YGG! They look great. Enjoy your weekend!