I will keep my 2013 review short and sweet-
1. I took 7 classes in 2013. Here they are-
None are finished. Most are barely started, see pic above.
2. I attended 3 local stitching retreats. Loved them all!
3. I finished my first year as Treasurer of my local EGA chapter. I have one more year left in my term. For those of you in EGA, we are the chapter who puts together kissing pillows for soldiers.
4. I participated in 7 SAL's or Clubs- Sal de Maryse, Nicola's Scarlet Letter Year, Ladies Prim Society, Prim Sisters Club, Stacey Nash Club and Maggie's Club with Country Stitches, and Sweet Stitches Club with Shabby Fabrics (I completed none of the items in this club and will be selling the whole 12 months if someone is interested).
5. I dived a little deeper into quilting and completed three baby quilts and my 1988 quilt.
6. I finished two large WIP's-Holiday Patches and PS Alphabet. Both at the very end of the year.
7. I finished a total of 62 items but will not bore you with all the photos. Check out the slideshow on the right sidebar of my blog entitled 2013 Finishes. I counted as finishes blocks for quilts that aren't finished. Is that cheating?
THE MOST IMPORTANT ITEM OF 2013--
... was the new addition to our family of little Brooke. She is 4 months old now and a real charmer. Laid back and easygoing. We will keep her!