Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2014

More Stash Enhancement

Two posts in one day!  I think its a record :)
 

I was tickled to receive this kit from Lois at Elegant Stitch.  It is her yearly fundraiser for breast cancer research.  Belinda from Blue Ribbon Designs collaborated with her on this years project. It is called "By The Numbers".  If you are interested, check out Lois' webpage.


2 project bags and an Eiffel tower pinkeep from Barbara over at My Needlework GalleryThey are beautiful and really professionally done. Feel confident when you order from her that you will be getting a quality piece!



Here is my order from Sara Guermani on Etsy.  She is the Italian designer of the Spring SAL I finished this year.


My recent ebay stash :)


And an order from 123 Stitch!
 
OK-time to go stitch.  Hopefully some stitching to update next time :)

10 comments:

Barbara said...

I see our tastes are the same. You bought the AlphaBetsy pattern also. It's a fun stitch .... you'll enjoy it. I'm happy you like the bags...they come in real handy.
Lots of goodies...lots of fun.
B

Linda said...

Love all your new stash Teresa. I just sent you my address.

Thanks,
Linda

cucki said...

Lovely stash dear xx

marly said...

I love posts showing new stash!!

Thoeria said...

Oh yummy Teresa!!! I love all the new stash!! We're in the middle of a postal strike so my post box has been empty the past month and a bit:( New stash always cheers me up :)

Mii Stitch said...

Fantastic new stash!!!

Annette-California said...

Incredible new projects and charts! You are going to be busy. love Annette

Margaret said...

You're torturing me.....

Sally said...

Oooh lots of lovely new stash and I see several there that I would buy! Enjoy!

butterfly said...

Lovely new stash.
Some of these are I about to order too.