Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Traveling Treasure Chest Has Arrived!

Thanks to Kim at Wisdom With Needle & Thread-
 
She is the creative originator of the Traveling Treasure Chest and I was the lucky first recipient!
 
After much indecision and thought, here are the two patterns I chose from the Treasure Chest-



1. Lorri Birmingham designs Pansy Scissor Fob-a beginner's stumpwork piece
 
2. Little House Needleworks Chocolate Box
 
Thank you, Kim!
 
Now I have added some more mystery items and
 
the Traveling Treasure Chest is off to Linda of Stitchin With My Furbabies
 
This was fun :)

6 comments:

Vickie said...

Those are great charts! That is fun. :)

cucki said...

Lovely my dear xx

Justine said...

What fun! Looking forward to seeing what Linda chooses.

KimM said...

So glad you enjoyed the adventure. Can hardly wait to see what Linda picks from the treasures.
hugs
xxx

Thoeria said...

Great choices from the chest Teresa!! I'm sure Linda is going to love getting it next!

Mii Stitch said...

This is so cool!!
Looking forward to see what Linda choses and for it to come my way, of course! :D