Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Prairie Schooler ABC SAL Update

Here are the 2 blocks I completed for April on the Prairie Schooler ABC SAL. Most of the DMC threads have been substituted by overdyes and I am liking the results so far.
Here is the entire project so far. It is coming along nicely. You can see that I started L and M for next months letters. Also, I couldn't come up with a better idea for Vineyard so gave up and am working on that letter also. It should be finished for May too. So far, so good.

5 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

It's lovely - great job!

Lynn Bourke said...

Fantastic progress!

imnverted said...

Your piece is beautiful

Giovanna said...

Beautiful so far!

Julianne said...

It looks wonderful! What fabric are you stitching it on? I'm a diehard PS fan and love the idea of stitching this on one piece of fabric.