Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Off to Stitching Retreat

It has been a crazy-busy week at work--I mean non-stop. No time for stitching, no time for playing with my grandson, nothing! So, without any regrets, I leave tomorrow morning for a 4 day, 3 night stitching retreat on the coast. Yes, the cold, windy, rock-strewn Pacific Ocean. No pressures except how much can I get done on the selected project (or in my case, projects) :) All the meals are included-what bliss!

To add to the fun, our wonderful hostess is a Longaberger representative. She brings her "excess" inventory and has a "little" sale. There will be much to tell when I return. Have a great stitchy weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Lynn Bourke said...

Enjoy your retreat - wish I could be there :o)

Looking forward to hearing all about it!

Anonymous said...

Have so much fun!

Deb said...

I hope that you have a wonderful time at your retreat!! And I missed your last post, but I'm just amazed at how much you've gotten done on your PS Alphabets - it looks wonderful!