Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

2010 Jardin Prive Christmas Finish

Christmas
Jardin Prive
32 ct mystery fabric
Called-for DMC floss
I finished Jardin Prive's Christmas over the Labor Day weekend. There is a change on the bottom row. I left off Christmas in another language (Japanese or Hebrew-not sure which) and added German "Weihnachten."

I had a 50% off coupon at JoAnn's AND a 20% off the entire purchase (including sale and clearance items). So I spent an hour there yesterday and came away with more yarn for my new knitting habit. :)




I spent several hours yesterday re-organizing & cleaning out my stitchy space. If I let it go too long, then things really pile up and I can't seem to think straight. I'll post a picture soon.

Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Jardin Prive WIP is just gorgeous!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

OH WAIT!!! I meant to say your Jardin Prive FINISH is gorgeous :) Sorry...silly me...

Deborah said...

I love the Christmas finish. It'd truly lovely.

Anonymous said...

Jardin Prive is so pretty. That is one of my favorite Christmas pieces, though I haven't stitched it yet. :) Lovely, lovely finish!

Carolyn NC said...

Love your finish!

Lorrie said...

Beautiful piece! I've not seen this design before. Really like the look of it. Lorrie

Karen said...

I love this design....how did I miss this one??? Great finish.

Blu said...

Lovely finish! It's so many great motifs.
So what's the new yarn going to be for?

Chris said...

Beautiful finish!

Natalia said...

I love how it looks !! The colors are nice and bring on the spirit of Christmas. I can't believe Christmas is so close !!!