Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Mary Wigham Update

I admit that Mary Wigham has been on the back burner lately. But, this week I have had some stitching time in bed before lights out each night and look at my progress! Here she is before:
Here she is now! (You can see I am still struggling with hoop marks) But I feel tickled at how much can be accomplished with just a small amount of consistent time.
I am using Vikki Clayton silks and really love them. But I ran out of one color. I had to dig through several other kitted-up projects and found more of the needed color. Thank heavens!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Mary. I am still working on her myself. I can only do her in short spurts though before I need a small break. Yours is looking wonderful, and I like the colors you chose. I just started sampling VC silks, and I really like them, plus it's hard to beat her prices!

Deb said...

It looks great. You really got a lot accomplished. Thank goodness you more of the color you ran out of.

Lisa said...

Wow, it looks wonderful! You really are smoking through it! Love the color combinations you are using and the smoothness of it that the silk creates - well done!
Almost inspires me to get my MW out of hibernation! Poor thing, she has been 'sleeping' for a couple of months, so it is probably time.
Take care!

Carolyn NC said...

Gorgeous progress!