Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Prairie Schooler ABC SAL Update-July

It is finally summer here in the Pacific Northwest! Today is supposed to get to 79 and tomorrow is forecast to hit 90 degrees. It has been spring (meaning 50-60's) until yesterday. My sympathies to all my blog followers in the east suffering in 100+ degrees. :(
My goal for June was to finish letters L, M, and O. As you can see O is not quite finished, and below, M is finished, but L still needs some work.

Here is the photo of the entire project so far. I am falling slightly behind my schedule of trying to get this finished by the end of 2010. We'll see if that happens. Have a great day!



4 comments:

Kelly said...

It's ok that you are behind. Look at all you accomplished. This is a big project and it looking great. You can also catch up when the weather turns to hot or cold to be out. Enjoy summer while we have it.

Deb said...

You are doing such a wonderful job on this. I started it and only got part way through the letter B. You really shame me. I think that yours is looking so nice.

It's 95 here the last time I looked and suppose to be higher tomorrow. And of course, wouldn't you now - our A/C isn't working right. Always something. Stay cool!

Giovanna said...

Wow, you're doing so well on this, and it's really beautiful!

Carolyn NC said...

Wow - this looks sooo good!