Here is the original list of projects that I picked out for the Crazy January Challenge 2011.
As mentioned before, I have been struggling with too many projects! And trying to whittle them down to just 15 has been the hardest part of this challenge for me so far!
Here is my revised list-
1. Renaissance Designs Five Christmas Trees Shimmering
2. Sheepish Designs Temptation (A & E)
3. With My Needle Quaker Hornbook
4. Shepherd's Bush Anna's Stocking
5. Bright Needle Pretty in Pink-scroll down
6. Blackbird Designs Spring Fling
7. Blackbird Designs Hedgerow Birds
8. LHN Needle & Thread
9. With Thy Needle & Thread Give Thanks
10. Praiseworthy Stitches Tiny Pumpkin Etui-scroll down
11.Hawkins House Apple Tree Sampler (A & E)
12. Raise the Roof Happy Camper
13. LHN The North Wind
14. Homespun Elegance Holiest of Nights-check out Vonna's gorgeous finish
15. Blackbird Designs Mystery Sampler-see Giovanna's beauty here
I am very happy with this list of items. And I plan to post these on the sidebar of my blog so you can help keep me accountable :) Is anyone aware of SAL's for any of these pieces?
BUT, this challenge doesn't include some important things :
1. WIPS that I would like to finish this year-Prairie Schooler Alphabet & City Stitcher Adam & Eve Sampler-both are large projects.
2. More large projects that I want to start in 2011 that I probably won't be able to finish-Plum Street Sampler's Paradise Lost, Margaret Bendig's Plum Blossom Kimono, Debbie Stiehler's Timeless Tomato and Birds of a Feather Le Printemps. The kimono and tomato are both classes I will be taking in March and June of 2011.
3. Other items I want to stitch as time allows-BBD Summer House Pincushion, BBD Autumn Song, Plum Street Sampler Rejoice, 1 Humbug, 1 Biscornu, and 10 ornaments from freebie designs.
4. I want to stretch my finishing skills and learn a new finish in 2011. In 2010 I learned how to do a beaded edge ornament finish and a round box finish.
Whew! Do you think I can do all this in 2011? If the real estate market stays in the dumps, I think I can do it. But, if work gets busy, this will be a challenge for sure!
8 hours ago