19 ct natural linen
DMC, WDW, and Crescent Colours #5 perle cottons
Another CJC finish! This one was so fun to stitch. I could see the fabric easily without my magnifier and that allowed me to stitch in bed. :)
I did make a few changes-the most obvious is the addition of 13 buttons from my stash. I didn't have the embellishment pack from SB. And I didn't have beads big enough for this either. So I used tiny buttons for the holly berries along the vine at the top and on the headband. I also used 3 sheep buttons on the bottom. But I also wanted to personalize this a little for me. So I took a charm off of my old charm bracelet (from junior high) and put it on the man's pennant at the bottom. (it is a snowman). I was missing 3 of the DMC #5 perle cottons in my stash, so I substituted them too.
I am taking this one to my local finisher. I saw a couple of these SB stockings last year that she finished and they looked fantastic! Luckily my local EGA mtg is this Saturday and I'll see her there.
Now, I need to pull out a large and a small start out of the Crazy January Challenges. I think BBD's Mystery Sampler is up next, but not sure about the small piece. I'll keep you posted! Have a great day!