36 ct LL Maple Sugar
Called for WDW and DMC threads
Those little leaf skirts are adorable! And fun to stitch too! There were two rows-darker green underneath and med green on top.
Per usual, I made a few changes-
1. I only gave Eve an apple. No apple for Adam.
2. I cut out one line of hair on each of them because I thought their hair was plenty crazy without adding more.
3. I changed the border to a blanket stitch instead of a 4-sided stitch. I think I will finish this on wool with a blanket stitch too. (someday)
Mystery 28ct linen
Mostly called for DMC & Kreinik threads
1. I did substitute #8 Kreinik metallics for the #4 Kreiniks with a strand of DMC together.
2. I used brighter pinks-just because I like pink.
3. Decided to do the beading when I finish these.
OK-I'm checking off two more on my list. More updating on other projects later this week.