Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Another (edited) 2011 Finish!

Heartstring Samplery
Beth Twist
I Sew'd My Heart
32 ct Glennshee Natural linen
Called for WDW threads

This was a lovely and fun stitch!  I love the color of the threads and had all of them in my stash.  I substituted WDW Pomegranite for the initials of my great-great grandmother. And it was a good thing because there was only one 2 strand piece of WDW Cinnamon left when I was finished!

I saw this pattern on Peggy Lee's blog.  Beth at Heartstring Samplery is collecting photos of her blog header in different areas around the world. Check out some of the places it has been here.  If you send her a photo you can get this wonderful pattern also.

Have a great week!
P>S>I see my blog wallpaper has gone haywire.  Don't know why.

10 comments:

Donna said...

Did you mean 2011 Finish? or are we rushing things???

Peggy Lee said...

It's lovely Teresa! This was such a fun stitch for me. I really like Beth's designs. You stitched it beautifully.

Siobhán said...

Woohoo!! Congratulations on another finish!

Deborah said...

Wonderful finish!

Christine said...

Lovely finish

Sherry said...

Beautiful! Beth has some lovely designs and I have already done several and have more in my stash.

dixiesamplar said...

Gorgeous finish...such lovely colors.

Penny said...

Very pretty! I love Heartstring Samplery. :)

Carol said...

Such a beautiful finish, Teresa--I love it :)

Giovanna said...

Very pretty sampler, congrats!