Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Exchange has Arrived


I participated in a Christmas exchange on the JAT forum.  My box arrived yesterday!  It is a wonderful batch of goodies from Kathy (MadStitcher).  Fabric, pink threads (my favorite color), travel size calculator and sewing kit, Kelmscott scissors and peacock magnet, 2 new projects (one designed by Kathy), and handmade scissor fob and accessories roll!  What a great start to the Christmas season!

Of course, I forgot to take a photo of the box I sent out. But I know it has arrived and if a photo gets posted, I'll be sure to let you know.  Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Christine said...

Lovely exchange gift

Bekca said...

Looks like you've got some lovely pieces there, enjoy.

Villiviini said...

Lovely pieces!

Sherry said...

Wonderful exchange

Penny said...

What a pretty blog header. :)
Lots of nice goodies!

Siobhán said...

What a lovely exchange gift!