Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Gifts

I have been blessed from many friends this Christmas season. 

Have you ever seen a Christmas cactus with both pink and white blooms?  This is my first time.  It is beautiful.  It was my table's centerpiece at the Evergreen EGA Christmas party last Sat.  I won it!

I also got a beautiful, large, and lined  project bag from my friend Lorrie at A Stitcher's Snippets. It already has a project in it :) Thank you, Lorrie!

At the top of the project bag is a little Santa face beeswax. It was part of my goodie bag at the Northwest Sampler Guild Christmas party.


I participated in two ornament exchanges. This is the ornament I made for the Sampler Guild exchange. It is an old Prairie Schooler design.  I received the adorable little red Santa at the top of the picture above. 

I don't have a picture of the one I stitched for the EGA exchange but the green needlepoint design on the bottom right of the picture above is the one I received. It reminds me of a Laura Perin design, but don't know for sure if it is.

Ruth over at The Musing Badger sent me a consolation prize from her giveaway. A Belle Soie silk and a Carries Creation cotton floss.  Thank you, Ruth!

The lady bug and the red jar are a thank you gift from outgoing EGA president, Carolyn.
And the two patterns were at my place setting at the Christmas party! 

I so appreciate the wonderful friends I have made in the stitching world,both locally and online.  Thank you for taking the time to stop by my little blog and leave comments. It means so much to me to read them.



Here is the latest on Timeless Tomato.  It is amazing how fast it is moving along.  I am trying to devise a way to add my initials and will work on that more today.

I hope everyone of you has a safe, blessed and peaceful Christmas. 

I'll post again in a few days with an update about my 2012 Crazy January Challenge!

10 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

Your Timeless tomato is really gorgeous! I would even like looking at it flat and not made into a tomato! It's that pretty!

Myra said...

All of your gifts are wonderful but your tomato is just stunning! I can't wait to see it's transformation.

Laurie in Iowa said...

Lovely gifts and ornaments. Your tomato is beautiful.

Ranae said...

TT is looking gorgeous! the colors are stunning
Lovely gifts

Christine said...

Lovely gifts, the Christmas cactus is beautiful. Your bargello tomato is looking wonderful

Kelly said...

I love the Timeless tomato piece. I don't think I have seen this piece before. It looks like a lot of fun to stitch. Your gifts are lovely as well.

Penny said...

I love Crabapple Hill patterns. Stitching gifts are the best! The Christmas cactus is so pretty. I've always wanted one, but can't keep the cats out of my houseplants. Love the ornament and the tomato has such beautiful eye catching colors.

Giovanna said...

What a lovely gifts, and you're doing great on the tomato!

Veronica said...

Your Christmas cactus looks really unique. I like it a lot :) Cute Santa ornament. Wow! You're really moving along on Timeless Tomato compared to your last update. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Hugs,
Veronica.

Beth in IL said...

Love the tomato! Maybe because I love red so much. Can't wait to see what you choose for CJC 2012. Are you stitching 15 or 31 or 60?