Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Please Vote on New Project!

Yes, I know the last thing I need is another new project. :) But, it is on my mind, so I might as well give in. The problem is I want to start them ALL! In March I had you vote and it really helped me. Here are today's choices and I need your vote. Yes, you can have a first and second choice. Please leave a comment or you can email me directly at kiddlady at yahoo dot com--

Birds of a Feather
Le Printemps

Gay Ann Rogers
Snowflake Girl
(yes, this one is a holdover from March, but she is still on my mind :)


Plum Street Samplers
Paradise Lost


Needle Delights
Rainforest Crunch

Blackbird Designs
Mystery Sampler

Margaret Bendig
Potpourri
(I don't have a picture of this project, but it is a geometric needlepoint-very pretty. These are the colors I am leaning towards using.)




Can you see my conundrum? So little time and so many riches to choose from! (Do you see a pattern in these choices? All of them are large projects--why am I not drawn to SMALL projects??) I will let you know the results of your voting after the weekend. Have a great one!

16 comments:

Kelly said...

Great projecs and I feel for your problem. I love big projects too. I am not allowed to start anything big until something is done or it comes time to go to seminar... I would pick the first one - Birds in a Feather. It is bright. I love rainforest but summer is already going to quickly. Wait until football season is underway to stitch the browns.

Deb said...

Oh, I feel your pain. If I was a bad girl, I'd tell you to start all of them. LOL I don't know which one, but they're all great.

Faye said...

You are funny!! Of course I would do Plum Street first and then the Mystery Sampler...But thats just how I roll.....Good luck~ Faye

Anonymous said...

I like the blues in the last project (potpourri). That's my first choice. I also like Rainforest Crunch and Snowflake Girl. :)

Alice said...

Choice #1 Potpourri - love the colours.
Choice #2 Snowflake Girl - she doesn't look as though she would take *that* long.

Edy said...

If you work like I do, you will have at least two if not three projects going in a rotation.
I would definitely go with one cross-stitch on linen, and one canvas piece.
MY choices would be Snowflake Girl (which I also have, tho not yet kitted) and Paradise Lost, but that is just mho.

Donna said...

All good choices. But right this very moment, I'm liking Paradise Lost the best.

Carolyn NC said...

Ok - I narrowed it down to two...Le Printemps (I just love this one!) and Paradise Lost. Good luck choosing!

Anonymous said...

Paradise Lost and Rainforest Crunch get my vote.

Emma

Sherry said...

I love mystery samplers so that is my vote. I can't wait to see what you choose to do. I am struggling with making my choice for a new start right now too.

Blu said...

First choice: Potpourri. Those colours are gorgeous! I want to know what they become.

Second: Snowflake Girl. As I sit here and boil in the heat, something icy cool would be nice.

Brigitte said...

Oh, I can feel with you. But why not start a new big project? We always need to do that, don't we? My choice would be Paradise Lost ...

Anonymous said...

Plum Street! This one is calling my name from deep within my stash. :)

Vanessa said...

I vote for Plum Street first, BBD Mystery Sampler next. I wish I could get a hold of the Mystery Sampler myself.

FIONA said...

paradise lost definitely - but they are all beautiful! put the names in a hat and pull one out!! good luck!!

Deborah said...

They are all great projects! I would go with the Plum Street.