Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

2012 Crazy January Challenge Is Finished!


Whoopee!!
The 2012 Crazy January Challenge is completed!
Here is my final project-
#15-Brightneedle Pretty in Pink
Fabric and threads from kit
 
The top project is front and back of a pinkeep. The middle is front and back of a scissor fob.  The bottom is a nameplate to go on the front of a little fabric purse that came with the kit.  Hopefully next time you see it the whole kaboodle will be finish-finished!


Above is some new stash-Maggie Bonanami's new wool project kit from her club at Country Stitches AND supplies for 2 of Chloe's dresses by Gay Ann Rogers.  I bought Chloe and all 3 of her dresses a few years ago during Gay Ann's annual e-week.  Hoping that actually kitting them will get me to move them up my to-do list.  Chloe IS a beautiful project!


My first Christmas present has arrived. DD#2 has been faithfully buying my annual Needlepoint Now subscription. I asked her this year to switch to SANQ and look what has arrived in the last 2 weeks :)


Last, but not least, is the latest in my Advent Exchange with Lorrie of A Stitcher's Snippets.
Day 12 looks like a cell phone holder?? (help me out here, Lorrie). It is made in the coordinating fabric that matches my drawstring bag, mug rugs, etc. And a new tape measure.
 
Day 13 is a wonderful selection of Victorian Motto Sampler threads--and Lorrie included several shades of pink-my favorite.
 
Day 14 is a project bag in another beautiful pink fabric. This is beautifully lined and sewn.  It is already in use.
I am loving this exchange, Lorrie!

Also, I have updated my For Sale page with more new (and gently used) items.  Check it out!
 
Christmas is less than 2 weeks away!  I am almost ready. 
Count your blessings this weekend everybody.  We have so much to be thankful for.

10 comments:

Margaret said...

Congratulations on finishing the challenge! Love Brightneedle! Nice new stash too!

Beth in IL said...

I saw your title and wanted to congratulate you. I did not come close, but I did have fun trying! I need a different set of rules this year!

cucki said...

Congratulations in finishing the challenge ..
Sweet new stash
Love xxx

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Congratulations in you finishing your Challenge...good for you. I am so very happy for you.

I love your Stash that you received...wow...those are sure pretty.

What are you going to stitch on next?

I use to get those two magazines but I don't anymore.

Carol said...

Great work finishing the challenge, Teresa--and everything looks so beautiful :)

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

brightneedle is lovely - congratulations on making your challenge finish -

Nicola said...

SANQ is a fantastic publication and I can honestly say I read it from back to front and back again.

SoCal Debbie said...

Congrats on finishing all your Crazy January starts! Whoo hoo!! Your advent gifts look lovely. Merry Christmas!

Giovanna said...

Your PiP looks wonderful - congrats on finishing the stitching.

Grit said...

Wonderful works.
Liebe Grüße Grit