Pages

Monday, December 22, 2014

Merry Christmas!

My EGA Christmas party is now officially over.  Here are the highlights-
 
 
 
It was Secret Pal reveal day and I found out my Secret Pal was Sharon!  No picture but Sharon gave me a bag of my favorite chocolates and miscellaneous stitching goodies-floss organizers, needle cases, 18 ct silver sparkly canvas, special threads & much more!


Here is the ornament exchange results above.
This is the one I stitched-
 

 
And this is the one I received-

 
I love wool ornaments!
 
Lots of show and tell-



 


 
 
 
This picture of the food tables didn't include all the items in the refrigerator and in the oven.  The tables were full at lunch time :)
 
I've also still busy finish-finishing items. 
 

 Four Lizzie Kate snowman sled ornaments


Debbie Stiehler's American Patchwork scissor fob
 

Crabapple Hills Sunflower Stitchery Folder
 


The outside of the folder


The inside of the folder with the pockets


Crabapple Hills Let's Go Fly a Kite Wallhanging


Merry Cox's Needles for Williamsburg needle holder and box


Sewing Chest Designs
I'm a Little Sewing Friend Porcelain Pincushion Doll
My first pincushion doll that I am embarrassed to admit has been sitting in my finishing drawer for 2 or 3 years.

 
Red Brolly Goldilocks and Three Bears Wallhanging
 
I've made a dent in the finish-finishing drawer but will still be at it over the holidays.
Merry Christmas Everyone!

7 comments:

Stasi said...

Lots of wonderful finishes--great job on all!!!! Merry Christmas!

cucki said...

Wow they all so sweet..
Merry Christmas x

Maggee said...

Well, first of all... seeing the dessert and snack tables made me hungry! Looks like another wonderful time with your Guild! And you have finished lots of projects--congrats! You are on a roll. Have a very Merry Christmas!

Anne said...

Amazing finishes Teresa!! Merry Christmas to you and Happy New Year!! Enjoy this lovely time :D

Cindy's Stitching said...

Your ornament one of the prettiest ones. Thank you for sharing the photos. I like see all different kinds of pieces.

Margaret said...

Wow!!! Wow wow wow! I love all the finishing! (The party is nice too, but I got distracted. lol!) The Crabapple Hill pieces are so wonderful. I really have to order something from them sometime and try to make a piece myself. That stitchery folder is my favorite! Merry Christmas!

Andrea said...

Wonderful finishes.

Have a very Happy Christmas.