Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

2009 Finish Sheepish Designs Betsy

Sheepish Designs Betsy
Vikki Clayton's Hand-Dyed Fibers Silks
mystery 32 ct fabric
Here is another 2009 finish of mine-Sheepish Designs Betsy. It was a fun stitch from start to finish. And it was my first finish with Hand-Dyed Fibers silks. I have other WIP's that I'm using HDF silks, but none finished. This pattern is HTF and I didn't know it. I sold the pattern on ebay and was shocked when it sold for $36! My favorite part is the black sheep in the flock.

Tomorrow night is my local ANG guild meeting. Looking forward to it. :)

2 comments:

Deb said...

Don't be shocked at the price some of these patterns command on Ebay. I think that one is out of print so it will bring a good sum. One of the patterns I have just sold for a whopping $350.00+. Geez, I could send my kids through college if I had a few of them!

Anyway, I love your finish. The colors are just so catching. I've never used HDF before yet I've heard a lot about them. Congratulations on a wonderful finish.

Wanda said...

Do you have any idea where I could buy the Betsy pattern. I would love to stitch this pattern