Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St Patricks Day Green

I was trying to come up with something green for today and found this:

Does a green witch count?

My husband and I visited New York city in December of 2008 for the first (and probably only) time. We thoroughly enjoyed being tourists at many sites including the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Bldg, Times Square, etc. But the highlight of the visit for me was seeing Wicked on Broadway. I purchased this painted canvas by Raymond Crawford at Annie's needlepoint shop there.

My husband's highlight was:

Happy St Patricks Day!

1 comment:

Deb said...

A green witch definitely counts and I'd like to ask where you got that pattern. I love it a lot and haven't seen it anywhere. I go to NY every November to see my sister but have yet gone to Radio City. Maybe this year! Of course, I probably won't appreciate it as much as your husband! :)