Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

2010 Christmas Exchange #2

This is the second Christmas exchange I participated in. It was on the Just A Thought message board. This box came from Lauren in New Jersey. (I don't know if she has a blog.)

I am just thrilled at this beautiful and well-thought-out box. See the pink pin cushion she stitched at the bottom right corner. And she stitched a humbug (even though I didn't know that was the name for it) with a ribbon flower on it and a beaded hanger. Her stitching is gorgeous!

My grandson saw the Peeps and immediately claimed them :) Thanks again, Lauren! Next year I will step my exchanges up a notch because my exchange partners are incredibly generous!


2 comments:

Parsley said...

What a cute bunch of items! Love it!

Christine said...

What a wonderful exchange package