Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Another 2010 Finish & Terrible Photos!

Blackbird Designs
Joyeux Noel
32 ct. white evenweave
Called for GAST/WDW threads

First, my daughter tells me that my blog photos look "pretty awful." And to start posting larger photos. So, here is my first effort. It is another 2010 finish. One change of the words Joyeux Noel to Merry Christmas. And I was able to find a frame that was very similar to the frame used in the Blackbird Designs book.

So, girls (all 3 of you and you know who you are), Mother's Day is coming up in May. Maybe a new camera (with great macro setting) would be in order this year?? Hint, hint!!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Your photo is fine. Mine on the other hand truely are bad. I cannot believe some of the photos I have had to post.

I love the Christmas sampler. The colors are cheery and not sooo much traditional Christmas colors.

Faye said...

I love this BBD finish~~~ Great job~ Faye

Donna said...

Love your finish. And the shameless hint for a new camera!

Deb said...

I love your finish and I think that your picture if fine. It's always hard trying to photograph something once it's been framed and put under class!

Anonymous said...

MUCH better picture Mom! :)

~Lesley

Anonymous said...

Consider your hint noticed! :)

Katy