Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Gay Ann Rogers Tree Top Angel Update

It may not seem like it, but there has been a lot of stitching going on at my house this weekend! My tree top angel is coming along just great. I am nearly done with the skirts of the angel and ready to move along to the center (petticoat) section. The skirt was stitched with Watercolors Camouflage and I substituted #5 pearle cotton for the called for Patina. The instructions that came with this project have been so readable and easy to follow. It is hard to tear myself away from this to stitch on my Prairie Schooler ABC project!


Some new stash has arrived in the mail lately-:)

Have a great stitchy day!




1 comment:

Deb said...

Love your Gay Ann Rogers piece. I belong to an online group and always watch the projects, but have never participated. The angel looks wonderful - and great stash purchases too!