Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Small Finish and Several New Kitted Up Projects

Warning: Long post, lots of pictures! First up is my small finish.

La-D-Da
Psalm 103
28ct. linen
DMC & GAST threads

Now, the result of my bout of "startitis"--I have totally too many WIP's (check my list on the right-hand column), so I can't start all of these. But, I would be interested to hear which ones you would vote for-

Shakespeare's Peddler
Jenny Bean's Halloween Sampler
32 ct linen
GAST threads (there are more threads but these were all I could put my hands on for the picture :)

Gay Ann Rogers
Snowflake Girl (this girl has 3 sisters!)
white Congress cloth
various misc threads


Jeanette Douglas
Take Time to Quilt (all 4 seasons)
32 ct antique tan linen
AVS, Splendor, Silk N Colors

Nancy's Needle
Tulips and Fans Quilt
18ct Ecru canvas
Watercolours, #5 perle cotton, Kreinik metallic

Jardin Prive
Christmas
32 ct linen
DMC floss

Contemporary Bargello
Susan Hulme
Grey Congress cloth
Caron Waterlilies, Needle Necessities and DMC floss




Needle's Prayse
Berlin Woolwork Sampler (Pt 1 of 9)
Ecru Congress cloth
Vikki Clayton Hand-Dyed Fibers Silks



Whew! This is my longest post ever! Looking forward to your thoughts! Have a great stitchy day! (It is 69 degrees here in Seattle today-see spring is here :)




7 comments:

Deb said...

Well, I love everything you got so I certainly couldn't help with a decision, but I am partial to the BWS piece. I've wanted to do that one forever. Maybe once I get some my other BAPs out of the way.

Your La-D-Da piece is very sweet!

Anonymous said...

I vote for Christmas or Take Time to Quilt.

Emma

Kelly said...

You have lots of lovely projects. I vote for the bright ones, Bargello or Tulip. It is spring and I am looking for color. I have the Bargello pattern also. It looks great when it is stitched. It was a little smaller than I thought from the picture. Enjoy whatever you choose.

Anonymous said...

I like the tulips one :)

Lesley

Anonymous said...

I vote for Snowflake Girl, she is so pretty. You need to do three, one for each daughter.

Cynthia Berger

Donna said...

I vote for the Bargello, a piece that I've been meaning to kit up myself.

Anonymous said...

I think you should do the Halloween Sampler.

Katy