Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

My Sampler Wall

I took down a children's quilt that had been hanging on this wall for 6 years and changed to a sampler wall. OK--it was not an original idea. I copied the idea from several bloggers who have much bigger and more beautiful samplers to display on their walls. I'm sure you recognize some of these samplers--starting from the top (left to right)-Betsy from Sheepish Designs, Strawberry Garden by Blackbird Designs, Walk in the Woods by Cricket Collection, Quakers and Quilts by Rosewood Manor, Willow Tree House by Blackbird Designs and Floral Sampler by M Designs.

Now I am not finished! There are 3 more completed projects that could go on this wall, but shhh! don't tell my husband! He has been great about framing my stitching, but thinks that is all he does. So I have to wait for the right moment. :)

Don't forget to vote on which kitted up project I should start next. Scroll down to see the possibilities. So far, all the votes are for different ones--no clear consensus yet. :)

Have a great weekend and get lots of stitching done!

4 comments:

vin triste said...

I hope you do the contemporary Bargello next. I've always wanted to try Bargello.

Deb said...

I like your sampler wall. They all look well together and I think that a wall of samplers is an amazing to look at. I think I voted for my pick, but I have a second pick too - Jenny Bean. I know I can't have two, but I realized that's a much smaller project and the end is closer on that.

Ranae said...

I love your Sampler wall. I can't wait to a get my sewing room walls painted, so I can do the same thing. It will be soon, I started painting this morning.
Have a great weekend too!

Anonymous said...

The Contemporary Bargello. I've seen that one done and it is fantastic...