Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Four Bows of Christmas


Here is Renaissance Designs Four Bows of Christmas. I am struggling with the stitch guide. My stitching philosophy is to use some basketweave areas for eyes to rest on in the piece. So I have bogged down on this piece. The good news is that when I pick it up the stitching goes really fast-the dimensions are a little under 6" on each side.

I also have this design on a K's Creation lap stand. I am still getting used to using it. What do you think about lap stands? When I stitch in bed, it can be a little too heavy to use.

I am still waiting on my shipment of Kreinik #4 metallic thread to finish off my February installment of the ANG SOTM. AND I have kitted up Gay Ann Rogers Tree Topper angel--pics of that tomorrow!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I like your new project. It looks like a fun piece to stitch. I have the K's lap stand/table stand and I like it for small pieces. Mine is not the kind that goes under your legs. Most of my pieces are about 16x16 and I only use Evertites, so it is not practical to use on those projects. I am working on a Theresa Layman piece in a hoop, and I love the lapstand when working on that project.