Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

GAR Tree Top Angel Start!

I just saw the shadow on the bottom of the photo-oh, well, I think you can still get the gist of this beautiful project. This is my latest start-- Gay Ann Rogers Tree Top Angel. I substituted Watercolors 047 Camouflage for the main color. It has a holiday dark red/dark green color scheme to it. and might lead to more thead changes, but for now I have what I need to get started. The 18 ct canvas has gold flecks in it

My goal is to have this finished by Thanksgiving, since the Christmas tree goes up on that day. We have been "making do" with an ugly Ziggy star for the tree topper. This should be a huge change for the better!

After counting today I have 15 WIP's sitting out in my stitching area! Whew! Stay tuned-there is much more to share-I am just getting started!

No comments: