Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Lo, How a Rose-2009 Finish

Here is the first of my 2009 finishes to share with you. It was in a hardcover Better Homes and Garden Christmas Stitching book that I bought off of Amazon. Unfortunately I sold the book on ebay and don't remember the year or exact name. I want to say Christmas Celebrations??? Anyhow I used the called-for Weeks Dye Works overdyes and changed the thread on the word ROSE from London Fog to Sweetheart Rose. The stitch count in the book was wrong-it said 88 X 42. It was actually 164 X 171. I found the frame at the local Fred Meyer on sale! If it looks old and chipped, it is supposed to look like that. It hangs on the bathroom wall.



2 comments:

Kelly said...

Nice Finish. The frame is perfect for the design. You have to be so happy with this piece.

trillium said...

lovely colors!